Accepted CMYK-only DTG File Formats: eps, ai, pdf, tiff & psd.
- High resolution flattened jpegs and pngs are acceptable in most cases for DTG
Accepted CMYK+White DTG File Formats Png, ai, pdf , psd
- This process requires a transparent background (Setup charges may apply)
- Vector formatted art required for all screen printing orders.
Unaccepted File Formats:
- Placed or linked images, any Microsoft documents low resolution jpeg, png, tif, gif & other non-graphic programs
Steps to fix Unusable Files:
- When using Adobe Photoshop make sure your image is set to at least 300 pixels / inch or higher and roughly scaled to size
Link all embedded (placed) images with your artwork
- When using Adobe Illustrator convert all text and shapes to outlines